You will also require an air pressure switch OR a current monitoring device for this system. You will find this in our ‘Accessories category’.
This is an interlock system that cuts off the supply of gas should the kitchen mechanical ventilation system fail or if the ventilation is turned down below a pre-set safe level. We can also supply solenoid valves, pressure switches and current monitoring devices.
Benefits include the following:
- Fans ON / OFF indication
- Gas ON / OFF indication
- Manual panel push-button reset required every time gas is reinstated after fans OFF or Emergency
- Stop activated
- Built in Emergency Stop button
- Remote indication of ‘Emergency Stop operated’ and Fans ON / OFF
- Integral additional remote Emergency Stop button circuit
- “Emergency Stop circuit operated” indication.